Sunday 27 September 2009









Web design. I wanted to do some web design as part of this project,.. possibly as a final piece, since I think it's a useful skill and one I have been wanting to develop since the Web design project. I wanted to create a very simple design to display my images at their best. The design is simple so as not to distract from the images but I wanted it to be easy to navigate so I used a hover thumbnail menu as well as "last" and "next" arrows. I also created an Info page for any text I want to accompany the images.

So far its I've got the site functioning with 10 image pages, an info, and a thumbnails page. I need to add more info and play around with my choice and order of images for the series.

I used J-Edit for the HTML and CSS edit for the CSS.



No comments:

Post a Comment